Sunday 14 April 2013

Tag & Tut Show Off ..PTU Let Me Be By Rhonda

 This Stunning Tag was made for me by Rhonda using my Temp 26. The tutorial for it 'Let Me Be' can be found on Rhonda's Fantastic new blog Rhonda's Rockin Designz. Pop over and check it out. HERE





This Tag I made Using Template 27. The gorgeous tube is 'Katrin' by Alex Prihodko and Scrap Kit used is PTU Jaidyn from Bibi's collection.



Here are more tags using my templates, they were all made by the Gal's over at CC. Gorgeous tags, I love them and love being able to show them off ...tysm xxx


Template 24.. Tag By EdloEly. Love this Roman tube sooo much. Ty Ely awesome tag xxx


Template 31 Thank you Direne xx



Template 31 Thank you Julie xx





Template 31. Thank you Pammers xx



Template 31. Thankyou Vanessa xx



Template 28. Thank you Direne xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...