Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tag & Tut Show Offs

New tutorial from Rhonda - She's Rockin

Fantastic tag and new tutorial by Rhonda using my template 44. Visit her blog ' Rhonda's Rockin Designz'  HERE to check it out.  What a fabulous Rac Tube. I love it Thanks Rhonda. 

Template 44 was also used in a challenge over at creative chicks forum and the very talented members there made me some gorgeous tags... Thank You Chicks :)



EdloEly



Kimmy




Ronda

Vesta


These next tags were made with a template I made exclusively for the Creative Chicks. You can find it on the Creative Chicks blog  HERE Ty Kimmy and Bobbie. Awesome tags !!


Kimmy





Bobbie


For this tag I used Scrap Kit ' F**k you by Vesta also a CC exclusive available from the Creative Chicks blog and the tube used is An Arthur Crowe exclusive to Creative Chicks forum. Fantastic group, great staff / members, great Challenges and great exclusives. Visit  HERE  if you d like to become a member... 


This tag was made by Vicky.. Using Template 25 and my tut Bad Reputation, Gorgeous tag Vicky, I love the Alex P tube. Thank you for dropping by, trying my tut and showing me your results xxx


Using Template 35. This tag was Made for me by my very talented Sister Ely. Gotta love the leopard print !! thank you Ely gorgeous.xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...